Tuesday, March 15, 2016

the heart

It's Super Tuesday, but there is something more important I have to say.
When Ben Carson formally endorsed Donald Trump for President at a press conference, He said there were two sides to Donald Trump, and frankly it doesn't sit well with me.  My grandfather always would tell me you're either good or bad.  I always found the statement too simplistic.  I can see it now.  You just don't flip and flop sides of your character to suit your needs.  If one must do that, then I wonder if you like who you are.  No matter what happens today, it is imperative I accept the outcome no matter what I may feel.  It says more about me than anything else.  Life is not about means to an end.  You don't end up changing Washington, it ends up changing you.
My heart knows better, no matter how much it may hurt.
God Bless,
R

3 comments:

  1. I'm highly thankful to you Dr Akhere fall the help you have given to memy familyalso fbringing my family back to me after all hope was lost due to I have made contact with many spell casters both onlinephysically but none was able to help me but since I met you Dr Akhere my life has been very wounderfulalso filled with joyhappiness because finally my family is back as oneUnited familyever since you helped me my husband has been treating me very nicely also treat me as a queen that I have always desired most importantly he doesn't have mistress any morehe gives me his timeattention like never before . Thanks very much Dr Akhere is all I can say because if I start stating all the good things he had been doing ever since you helped me the world will become jealous . You can contact him fhelp via email :- akheretemple@gmail.com via WhatsApp :- +2349057261346

    ReplyDelete